Monday, October 12, 2009

On The Up :-)

My mother is very much better today, thanks be to God.

She is sitting up in bed, taking notice and issuing instructions, which is *always* a good sign ! I washed a mini-mountain of laundry for her and hung it out to try, did paperwork for her that she was fretting about, and sundry other jobs.

On the walk back home, I was blessed to see a buzzard lazily soaring on the thermals (it was a gloriously sunny and hot afternoon) so I simply stood and watched and throughly enjoyed the sight :-) It was fun.

Mother in law is still not so good, but feeling a little better.

I had a busy day in work, plus one of my volunteer jobs for an hour or so rather than the three hours I normally dedicate to it. I am cutting back, honest :-)

Thank you all for your prayers, I really, really appreciate each and every one of you so much, and thank God for you all.

I am blessed.
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

My continued love and prayers.

It is good that you are trying to cut back; a part time job changes things.

Dave said...

Glad to hear things are better.

Susie Hemingway said...

I have been happy to read this post tonight and to know that your Mother is much better. She has been in my prayers (I do a special 'group prayer' for all my 'blog' friends) It appears life has been so tough for you lately, I sincerely hope that you can have a more peaceful and restful time now.

Laura said...

I'm glad things are on the up!

Michelle M. said...

Happy to hear that things are improving a bit. Prayers!