Friday, October 09, 2009

Tired

I am cautiously optimistic about the way the part-time job is going. But doing that, plus my other comittments, and caring for husband, children, dog, house etc is taking its toll.

I am sooooo tired. It is an effort to do very much round the house at the moment.

I may need to seriously re-assess some of my voluntary work and cut back accordingly. I feel as though I am being stretched very thinly at the moment..........
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

sounds like a wise reassessment; work is tiring and when you are learning a new job, it is even more tiring.

It is good to see what we can do in each given situation; rest is important and balance. My love and prayers for wisdom to know how to best balance things!

DebD said...

prayers for you as you figure what best to do.

thegeekywife said...

St Xenia of St Petersburg, intercede for Elizabeth who needs guidance in discerning which work may need to be cut.

(St Xenia Fool For Christ is said to be particularly good at interceding for those who are job seeking.)

May the Lord pour out his abundant mercy upon you.