Friday, October 09, 2009

Fed Up

Yesterday did not start well.

When we came downstairs, it was to find my favourite of our two lovely budgies was a very dead, cold, crumpled little heap on the floor of the cage. His companion, the noisy and oddly psychotic Charlie, is alive and well, which pretty much rules out environmental factors.

So there was much sobbing from the small people. And a sad little burial in the back yard.....

DD3's tendinitis is back with a vengeance.

M-I-L disclosed she has not been well all week so we had to take her to the doctor this morning.

My mother is not so good either.

The weather has turned very cold. When I was cooking tea this afternoon, I had to wear a thick cardigan over my jumper and turn the oven on and leave the door open to keep warm in the kitchen.
Thankfully, our firewood is being delivered on Saturday evening...........
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough week...

elizabeth said...

That sounds like a hard week. *hugs*. Hang in there. My love and prayers.

s-p said...

Have you ever read "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"? I keep it around for such occasions. I hope things settle down for you.