Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Busy Busy

Just about sums up this week so far.

Between the new job, visiting my Mum and helping her with things, picking the girls up from school, plus washing and ironing has dominated my week.

I have only done three hours of volunteering rather than my usual nine, and it has made a big difference :-)

Mum is very much better, and was able to get downstairs and sit for about an hour and a half before needing to lie down, but that is a vast improvement over the weekend.

Mother in law also continues to improve in health, so that is also a big relief.

The weekend will see DD4 celebrate her 8th birthday.....I don't know where the years have gone. My baby !
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Many years to your baby! 8 years old - beautiful.

It will take time to adjust to your new schedule with a PT job not to mention the rest of what has been going on for you.

Be kind and gentle as you navigate these new situations. You are loved and prayed for.

Michelle M. said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

Glad that thigns are going better. Continued prayers!