Monday, October 09, 2006

Zombie Mode

Didn`t get to sleep till about 10 last night (late for me) and then DD4 woke me up in the middle of the night needing to go to the toilet, so by the time I had done that, got her back to sleep, then got back to sleep myself, it was very late - or very early, depending on your perspective.

DH gets up at 4.45 am to get ready to drive back to work, so that always wakes me up good and proper. I stayed in bed till 5.30, but could not go back to sleep, so I got up, made a cup of tea, turned on the computer, read my email, caught up on my favourite blogs, fed the dog.

It is now 6.46 and I am so tired I cannot think straight. There is no point in going back to bed now, because I would have to get up at 7.15 to get the young ones ready for school anyway.
Yawn.
Hence the total zombificiation of Elizabeth.........
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: