Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Doldrums and the Evil One

It seems that there are quite a few of us Orthodox folk in the blogging doldrums at present.

It is really making me wonder whether this is a concerted multi-frontal attack by the Evil One to dissipate the amazing strength and support that many of us, and espacially I, have found the network of blog buddies to have become on my spiritual journey.

Perhaps we are doing something really quite special and important, praying for each other, providing words of comfort and support and love to one another in a world where Christianity is so devalued, mocked and maligned. It really has become a virtual community.

No wonder the Evil One must hate it so much......
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

DebD said...

I never thought of it like that. I also get a lot of inspiration and encouragement from my fellow Orthodox blogging friends.

Deb

Mimi said...

Good point.

Philippa said...

Elizabeth, you make a very interesting point. I'm going to have to think about it.

I know my days are full with work, home, family, and school. The brain is on over-load with many things I'd like to write but much of it is about family problems and I am reluctant to (actually promised as well) write about them.

I dunno. But you make a very compelling point. Thanks for the seed of thought.