Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Orthodox Round-Up

The medical sites have a weekly "Grand Rounds" compilation of aricles and blogposts of noteworthy interest.
I got to thinking that this might be a jolly good idea for us Ortho-bloggers too. We all have different sites we visit, and it is almost impossible for one person to keep up with them all.

What I propose is this:-

I do a fortnightly (or weekly, if demand warrants it!) round-up of Orthodox-interest posts we have particularly enjoyed, but this means I need help from you all, gentle readers :-) If you have seen blogposts you want to recommend for inclusion, please drop me a line at orthodox dot mum at ntlworld dot com and we`ll see what happens !
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

DebD said...

I love this idea!

I'm stealing a snippet of time between lessons. As soon as I have time I'm going to come back and check out your current round up.