Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playing Tag

I've been tagged by Anastasia :-)

The Rules:-
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!)
Find Page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.

Well, the first book I picked up from the desk was Marguerite Patten's "Post-War Kitchen", which is too short.

The next was "The Jewish Princess Cookbook" which has a blank page due to the end of a chapter , LOL.

Book 3 was Adele Geras' "My Grandmother's Stories", which was also too short.

So I had to resort to picking at random from my nearby bookshelf.....

We have Libby Purves' "Radio: A True Love Story".
Sentences 6 - 8 of page 123 are :-


" I was not a bit surprised when in after years he won all his Sony Awards.
The other memorable outside broadcast I did was May Morning. Every year since the station was founded, Humphrey Carpenter had done a commentary on May 1st from 5.30am, live from the top of Magdalen College Tower. "


I tag Solomon Hezekiah,
Mimi,
Philippa,
Emily,
and Matt.

Have fun !
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Solomon said...

Mine is posted.

Philippa said...

Oh cool! A meme! Thanks for tagging me Elizabeth. Posting commences.

Matt said...

Thanks, that was fun.