Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It`s Cold

All of a sudden, in the space of 24 hours, Autumn has arrived.

The nights are cold, the early mornings are chilly and it is becoming increasingly more difficult to motivate myself to get out of bed.

Last night I put the secnd duvet on the bed. Now I sleep under a tog rating of 30 and my feet are still cold.
You just can't win !

This morning it is cold and horrible, and raining. Even the tortoise is sulking, and will very soon be going to sleep in the garage till April next year. I'm rather tempted to join him :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Christina said...

It's starting to get cold here, too. Yesterday I took Pavlos to soccer practice (football where you come from:) and sat outside for the hour long practice and by the end I was really cold!!!

Mimi said...

It's here too! I am excited to start to wear my sweaters.

Philippa said...

If you join your turtle, may I come along? I rather like the idea of sleeping till April all toasty warm in my shell.

I'll even bring my own blanket.

Elizabeth said...

Perhaps we should have an internet slumber party :-)