Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back to School

My two young cherubs went back to school today.

Their classmates all looked as if they had grown at least two inches taller over the summer break.
DD3 at age 9 is currently in age 12 clothes for school. I have visions of her being taller than me this time next year, if she carries on growing at this rate !

DH has to have eye surgery this afternoon, so my mum will be looking after the young ones after school whilst I am at hospital with my husband.

It is an outpatient procedure, so we should be home by this evening, God willing.
Needless to say, we are not looking forward to it, though he has had the same procedure done several times before for a recurring problem.
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

DebD said...

I hope your husband's surgery goes smoothly.

Prayers for you both.

Mimi said...

My prayers for your husband's surgery and for you as you tend to him post-op.

And, may it be a blessed and fruitful school year!