As it is New Year`s Eve, it is time to sort out some unfinished business !
Ages ago (well, Dec 18th !) Dave Holford tagged me to declare five random things about myself. When faced with something like that, my mind goes blank. I was unable to think of anything at all.
Now I have decided you will get however many random things I can mention before Abby wakes up :-0
1/
I am a fanatical collector of the children`s author Elinor M. Brent-Dyer, especially her Chalet school books. I also write short stories for the Chalet Bulletin Board based on characters mentioned in the Chalet School books.
2/
I have every Brother Cadfael book written by Ellis Peters, and I am busy collecting all her detective fiction too. I never ever guess whodunnit till the author tells us. I would never be any good in the CID !
3/
I would rather get rid of the TV and spend the licence money on books, but I am consistently outvoted on this , LOL.
I do like radio, though. I am rather boring and listen to Radio 4.
As a tangent, I also collect books written by Libby Purves, one of the Radio 4 presenters.............
4/
I love playing "guess the illness" and "who`s going to die in this episode" when watching medical dramas. Sad, I know.
5/
I cannot do Sudoku. Not even the easy ones targeted at children.
I simply do not have the right sort of brain for it.
Word games, though - now you`re talking !
1 comment:
What a wonderful list and a fabulous way to end the year!
I'm noticing a lot of book collecting in your list ;)
Happy New Year and Christ is Born!
(I also cannot do Sudku - they remind me of those horrid math squares the kids always bring home from school and ask me to help with. Shudder)
Post a Comment