Saturday, December 10, 2005

Packing

Packing is a moot point in our house at the moment.
Yesterday , whilst the two young ones were in school, DH and I packed up all the children`s Christmas gifts and squirreled them away in the attic, away from prying eyes and busy little fingers :-)

But there is another sort of packing afoot......................

DD1, the much-loved and infamous DoomHamster, is preparing to fly from London-Heathrow to Denver, Colorado, to spend a whole month with her fiance Matt and his parents. Matt`s family are having an extended- family, open -house gathering for DoomH to meet them and them to meet DoomH.

I know she will have a wonderful time, but we are going to miss her soooo much..... Blub.
She is flying on Tuesday, so all prayers for safe travel for her will be very much appreciated !
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oooh, that will be fun, but I know you will miss her!