Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Icon Corner News

This is so exciting, to me at least, that it deserves a newsflash of its very own !!

Several months ago, I bought a hanging lampada for my icon corner.
It was lovingly hung up today for me by my dear husband, and it is perfect.

It was a joy and delight to say evening prayers with the lampada lit tonight, and I can thank God every day for the kindness of my husband in hanging it for me.

I will only be using tea-light candles in it, as DH has requested that it only be lit during prayer times, and that it never be left unattended when lit, due to the antics of the young ones.

All perfectly fair requests, knowing what our girls are capable of......................
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I am in the same position as you, dear Elizabeth in the marriage thing, and this post brought tears to my eyes!

Merry Christmas indeed! Thanks be to God!