Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Insomnia

I woke up at 3.30 am , cold and unable to go back to sleep. DH is snoring gently, and rather than lying grumpily in bed, I decided to get up and brave the cold living room to do some peaceful blogging........

Today will be the young ones` last day of term in school.

Helen took in her presents to give to her teacher and the classroom assistant on Monday, as her class is going on a cinema trip today to see the new Narnia film, as that has been their classroom reading book this term.

Abby`s presents are all packed up ready for her to take in today; her class are having a visit from a puppet theatre. I have seen this puppeteer`s performance before, and it was really good.

We are all still eagerly awaiting news of the imminent arrival of a new School baby ( a member of staff is now overdue with her third baby).

I will be going to town to do last minute shopping on behalf of grandparents, who find it hard to know what to choose when confronted with the ridiculous and bewildering array of toys on display in the shops.

Oh Joy, Oh bliss !
Fighting my way through the Christmas crowds - but at least it will be quieter than it will on the weekend, I suppose.

That`s all, Folks !
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Best wishes for being out with the crowds, hope you sleep better tonight.