Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Family News

I slept much better last night, thank you :-)

Helen thoroughly enjoyed the Narnia film, which was their class`s end of term treat, and Abby loved the puppet theatre show which was her class treat.

One of the nursery nurses in Abby`s class is leaving, and we had a collection to get money for a really nice bouquet of flowers for her. I was nominated to present it, and make a short speech, which I did and everyone was tearful. We will all miss her greatly, she is truly wonderful at her job, but she really does need time away at the moment because of personal issues.
She is constantly in my prayers at present.
Abby`s teacher knitted each child an exquisite red and white miniature Christmas stocking, so Abby`s is on our Christmas tree :-)
Abby also came home with the most gorgeous Christmas crafts she had made in school, so they are all in strategic important places round the house. I foresee tears when they have to be packed away on Twelfth Night.........

DoomHamster continues her love affair not only with Matt, but also with America ! She is having a glorious time, and has emailed me again, which I really appreciate. Especially as it was to find out details about the nearest Orthodox church. ......... Matt is going to be in for a bit of a culture shock, bless him.
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Wonderful news all around, Elizabeth!

You know, your Abby could have played Lucy in Narnia!