Saturday, October 09, 2004

Window Clutter

I talk so much about the view from my beloved garden window that I thought this might raise a smile........

The sunrise was truly glorious this morning, and I thought about taking a photo of it to post here.
Then I looked at the clutter on the window sill (window shelf) and thought maybe not :-)

On the window sill as I type, there are:-
  • Husband`s green lava lamp with orange blobs
  • One pen tidy full to overflowing with pens (only two of which work) and worn-down unusable pencils.
  • Several money-off vouchers for our local supermarket (so I don`t forget where they are !)
  • One photo of D4 aged 11 months
  • One photo of D3 aged 3years and 4 months, holding D4 aged 15 hours.
  • A framed poem called "The Art of Marriage" given to us on our Crowning Day
  • A pair of lovely spiral pewter candlesticks given to me by a friend at a very low point in my life to cheer me up
  • A bottle of all-natural headlice combing solution (!)

From the sublime to the ridiculous in only four feet of space.................a bit like life, really :-)

Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: