Monday, March 13, 2006

Baby Worship

On Saturday we went to visit the new baby (and his parents !)

He is utterly, utterly gorgeous, with jet black hair.
So far he is being very good, and sleeping for five hours at night before getting mum up, so he is doing really well.

It was lovely to see him, and cuddle him, but equally it was jolly nice to hand him back to his loving parents and be grateful that I have had all the fun of having a new baby four times myself, and that mine are growing up. Life isn`t "new-baby chaotic" anymore :-)

I never thought the day would come when I stop feeling broody, but it has.
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ooooh, I'm so glad you got to hold him and I totally agree - it's so nice to snuggle a baby then go home and sleep through the night!