Sunday, July 31, 2005

Holiday Plans


We have booked two nights away in Stratford upon Avon, at our favourite place, The Falcon Hotel.

Courtesy of Late Rooms, we will be paying £90 in total for four of us to stay for two nights.

Whilst we are there, we hope to take the two young ones to see Harvington Hall, which DH remembers vividly and with great fondness from his childhood, when his father took him there.
It has a wonderful array of priest-holes dating from the Elizabethan persecution of RC priests and is a lovely moated mediaeval and Tudor Manor House.
I will endeavour to provide full details on our return :-)

DD2 will still be in Birmingham whilst we are on hols.
DD1 has volunteered to stay at home and care for the budgies, the cat and the tortoise.

We even offered to pay for her to have a room of her own if she wished to accompany us on holiday, but for some unaccountable reason she seems to be looking forward to staying at home in peace, being able to have unlimited internet access and stay up till all hours without parental repoofs :-))))
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Ian, I am amazed that your book has arrived already ! It really is wonderful,though, isn`t it ?
I will treasure my copy.

Mimi said...

Ooooh, Stratford Upon Avon - I'm so jealous! Enjoy!