Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Sense of Humour.....

For those of you who love oddball religious humour, anyone who enjoys
The Onion Dome will also enjoy this spoof of Anglicanism,

THE DIOCESE OF WENCHOSTER

It is well worth a visit and will pass a happy half hour or so.
Don`t miss the Pharisaios Journal...................

And definitely don`t miss the Cathedral Hymn Book in the Chained Library section !
One hymn has the immortal verse:

"There's our creed, our faith in one.
Dum-de, dum-de, dum-de dum!
Sea of Faith, O let us sing,
For we don't believe a thing!"

On a more serious note though, sadly Anglicanism is rapidly becoming a spoof shadow of its former self.
Soon, the spoof will be more real, I think.
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I attend church with Mr. Onion Dome himself - he's truly funny in real life as well. And, I'm honored to call his wife one of my good friends.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Wow.
Small world or what ?
Please give him my regards, and tell him the Onion Dome site is great, especially Fr Vasiliy.........

Mimi said...

It is a small world, isn't it?

I will tell him so!