Friday, July 08, 2005

More News

I have heard from Elaine, she is safe and well.
On a sadder front, DD2 has two friends who have suffered bereavement from the bombings, as has the family of a schoolfriend of DD3.
We live in a town of less than 20,000 souls, yet our small family has tenuous links to three of the London dead................
Lord, have mercy.
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Lord have Mercy - I'm so sorry to hear.

Matt said...

You are the only Brit I know. I am glad you and your family are unharmed. I am sad for your nation.

Michael said...

I, too, am sorry to hear about the losses so close to home (if you will). It is very worrying. As you say, where is safe?

I hope that those who need to grieve are allowed to do so, free from the distractions of the press and the worry of such attacks being repeated.

M x