Not really, but I just realised I hadn`t written anything today, as I have been busy washing and ironing all the clothes we used whilst on holidays.
As we don`t have a tumble drier, I am reliant on a good drying day outside in my beloved garden, and today was a good day ! Have done 5 loads of washing and dried 4 of them *and* ironed.
Just hoping for a good breeze tomorrow and then DH will be all set for work next week....otherwise it will be central heating full on and so many clothes on the radiator to dry that the house will look like the local laundromatte...........
2 comments:
Hi Philippa !
Doh !! I did it again !
When I put the time on the posts, I never remember to check it before I post it up to the blog ..it came up as 09.20 am on 29 Aug...it was actually posted 09.20 pm on 28th here in the UK. We are at GMT +1 because of British summer Time till October...what time zone are you in ?
I think I can feel my brain oozing out of my ears ....maths was never my strong point :-)
It amazes me that we can be on different days, let alone times. It`s logical but it just doesn`t make sense to me..........it doesn`t elicit an "aha!" response from my brain, LOL
Post a Comment