Sunday, August 29, 2004

The Return of the Gremlin

Oh dear.
I was woken up in the middle of the night by daughter number 3 being sick.
She has now got the bug.

She is now asleep again, after being comforted, washed, dried, bed sorted out ...for of course, it is one of the bugs that gives you nowhere near enough warning to get to the bathroom in time.

It does not matter how meticulous we have been with handwashing, hygiene, rigorous washing of flannels, towels etc etc etc, it is relentlessly pursuing us one after the other like some virulent predator from a sci-fi film. ( OK, a bit melodramatic maybe, but I have been dealing non-stop with violently extruded digestive waste products from both ends of the alimentary canal for *nine* days now, what with myself and the children !!!!)

On the current schedule, husband -if he contracts it- should be going down with it on Monday evening...just before he is due to go back to work after the long Public holiday weekend.

I haven`t told him my suspicions yet, I didn`t want to spoil the rest of his weekend and make him paranoid .
Somethings are best kept to one`s self. :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: