Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thoughts on Sunday

Hi Magda !
Thanks for stopping by.
For some reason, I was - and remain - so deeply moved by these things on Sunday.

I smile each time I recall them, reminded so intensely of the enormity of the blessings God has given and continues to give me, despite all my unworthiness.

I look at the innocent faith of my children, and the need to nurture that faith with every fibre of my being, to give them a foundation of sure belief and conviction to sustain them during their lives.

I look at the need to set them a good example, which I am painfully aware that I do not do very well sometimes:-(

It is truly a fearful and wondrous thing, to be a parent.

May God grant us all grace and help to raise up our children to the very best of our abilities !
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

It's incredibly humbling, isn't it? And, like you (or more than you, I should say) I fail myself a lot.

DebD said...

Good thoughts. I too so often lament my failure to be a good spiritual teacher and example to my children.

Deb