Monday, July 03, 2006

Heatwave

It is so hot here at the moment ! Yesterday was 30 degrees, today is supposed to be 31 degrees. It is hotter here than it is in Rio, apparently !

When I walk the girls to school at 08.25 am, it is scorching hot already.
DD1 and I took the dog for a walk today; we were out of the house by 08.55 and it was almost unearably hot until we got to the beach, where there was a slight breeze.

Basil had the right idea, as he plunged straight into the sea to cool off.
I rather wish I had joined him, now :-)

I`m hoping it will cool down a little, as the younger ones have their school Sports Day events on Wednesday, and they are going to really suffer in this heat.......
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: