Apart from the truly spectacular thunder storm and torrential rain first thing this morning (of course I had to walk D3 20 minutes each way to school and back in the rain) it has been quiet today.
D4 has watched Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed twice on DVD.
I have been on the phone to a double-glazing manufacturer to arrange to have 2 bedroom windows made, and to the manufacturer of our duel fuel range cooker to get the vital spare part which will enable our main oven to work again.
My mother-in-law phoned to let us know that a dear friend of hers has been rushed into hospital ;-(((((( , and my DH is home for the weekend :-)))))))
I have washed, cooked, cleaned, hoovered and also been busy entertaining D4 and generally pottered around the house, but it *still* has felt like a quiet day.
Funny how one`s mood affects how one perceives the day.......if I was in a bad mood, I would have been feeling stressed and frazzled and snappy.
Here`s to a peaceful weekend, and a Blessed Chrismation to Trudy/Athanasia on Saturday. Many Years, Athanasia, and Welcome Home !!
No comments:
Post a Comment