The washing basket is finally empty :-)
Everybody is well again..........
This morning , I even had chance to say *proper* Morning Prayers in front of my icon corner, with incense burning, rather than praying on the move. It was glorious.
Daughter 4 loved the incense, and afterwards, darted to the blessing cross to kiss it, and then systematically kissed every icon within reach, one by one, in a specific order that obviously made perfect sense to her.......
Her current favourite is a tiny standing icon of the great Martyr Barbara, for whom she has had a special devotion for the last six months. Obviously St Barbara is praying for her :-)
My icon of St Xenia of St Petersburg has arrived, along with the Akathist, courtesy of EBay. I`ve only managed to pray about 25% of the Akathist so far, but it will all get prayed before the end of the week.
When I work out how to post pictures on to Blogger ( I am computer illiterate !) I will post some pics of the icon corner.
Hope you all have a good day, and may St Xenia pray for all of you !
No comments:
Post a Comment