Monday, September 06, 2004

Changes

Hello everyone.
It seemed appropriate to start the new school year with a new blog-look :-)
What I stupidly didn`t realise was that if I changed the template, it loses the web counter I imported, so I will have to do that again and will have lost my 100 hits in a week :-(

So, folks, if you don`t like this look, or if you preferred the old one, please let me know and I will change it back before I import the web counter again.

I cannot get over how QUIET it is in the house, with just D4 and myself here.
So far today I have, since breakfast ,
  • taken D3 to school
  • tidied the bathroom
  • made the beds
  • put washing on the line to dry, as it is a lovely hot sunny day
  • put another load of washing in the machine
  • washed the breakfast dishes
  • been to the shop to pick up my Family History magazine (another of my passions)
  • had a cup of tea
  • played with D4
  • read the newspaper and Family History magazine :-)))))))))
  • changed the blog template
  • written this blog
  • read my email

and it is only 11.16 am.

I am enjoying the peace, but I wish it was time to pick up D3 from school....................LOL at the contradiction.


Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Hi !
I use sitemeter too, but it has resolutely disappeared off my blog page....unless it has automatically become invisible because of the changes.... I will go to the sitemeter site and double-check the settings. Thanks for the info !