Friday, September 24, 2004

A Busy Day

Husband came home last night, his work finished for the week.
It is soo nice to have him home. :-)))))))))))
Today we took his mother out shopping for her birthday present, which was enormous fun. She is such a lovely person, that it is easy to see why my husband is as wonderful as he is........

This lovely man even went and bought a bluetooth usb adaptor just so I could download ringtones from my computer onto my new mobile phone. He spent all afternoon tweaking the computer and phone.

My phone now rings to the theme music of ER, and has a screensaver from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I nearly had the Powerpuff girls screensaver, but decided that as I am 40 and a half, I needed something a bit more grown-up !

When DH phones me, he has chosen the music from Village People`s YMCA to ring. With several thousand polyphonic ringtones to choose from, he chooses that one.
Well, I suppose he can`t be perfect all the time..... :-)))
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: