
Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia !
Christ is Risen !
What joy to wake up and my first thought was Christ is Risen ! and then to wake the girls with "Christ is risen ! Good morning!".
We went to Agape Vespers yesterday, and the girls and I received Communion as well. Words cannot express the joy....
There were about 70 folk at the Saturday night service, and 17 of us plus priest for the Sunday Vespers and meal.
It was glorious to be with my church family and my beloved godparents.
I wish we lived closer then I wouldn`t need to rely on my husband`s good nature to drive us to church, but at least this way he gets to go to church occasionally :-)
The Gospel was proclaimed in English, Welsh, Latin, French and German, which isn`t bad for a congregation of 17 . We even had multi-coloured eggs, LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment