Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Laughing Out Loud

Last night, when DH phoned home, (he works away part of each week) I told him about DD4`s pushchair.
I expected roars of laughter.
After all, from the time DD3 hit the age of 3, he said she was too old for a pushchair, and DD4 is now 3 years 9 months... :-))))

Instead, there was a perturbed short silence, then he said
"But how are we going to manage when we go to Stratford ? We`ll have to carry our shopping and stuff instead of loading it on the pushchair ! What part of the pushchair snapped ? I`m sure I can fix it when I come home on Wednesday......"

I`m sure I detected a note of desperation there, folks :-0

I will let you know if he does fix it just to last this trip away.

I am **NOT**, repeat **NOT** buying another pushchair !

(Famous last words)
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: