Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Eagle Has Landed .....

I`ve **always** wanted to be able to write that :-)

DD1 phoned me at 01.12 am UK time to let me know she had landed at Denver safe and sound, and met up with Matt and Lisa at the airport too. I was delighted to hear her sound so happy.
So everything went well for her, Glory to God !

D4 is still running a fever, at 40.3 C but seems quite bright. She is drinking plenty of fluids, though she doesn`t have much appetite as yet. Ho hum.
I do hope she feels better soon, or I shall cancel our 4 day trip to Stratford upon Avon on Sunday. It would be no fun for her at all if she is still feeling poorly.
When you feel ill, there`s no place like home, is there ?
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: