Dear friends,
I haven`t posted for a few days, as my DD1 gave me some news on Christmas Day, by phone from Colorado, which she wished to disclose to the rest of her family in person when she got back to the UK.....and of course, I was bursting to write about it, so it was safer NOT to blog, in case any of the family read it here first :-)
Having been sufficiently cryptic, and caused you all to fall asleep, I would like to announce that my eldest and beloved daughter is engaged to be married !
Matt popped the question and gave her a lovely diamond ring on Christmas Day, which was very romantic :-)
I have spoke to his mum, and his family are delighted, as are we.
We think Matt is a great young man, and they think DD1 is a wonderful young lady, so all parties are happy.
I feel so much better now I have written it.
Normal copious posts will follow over the next few days !
No comments:
Post a Comment