Friday, December 03, 2004

Dreams......

On Wednesday night, I had a really unpleasant dream.
I dreamt that I was in London, with people who were obviously my work colleagues in that scenario, although I have never met them in real life.
Not far from St Margaret`s Church , Westminster, (pretty much next door to the Houses of Parliament) we heard a noise, looked up, and saw a helicpter with damaged rotor, spinning wildly out of control, whilst dropping a black canister of what looked like poison gas, before crashing.
At the end of the dream, I was summoned to describe to Sir John (some bigwig in a tall office building) what I had seen......
It was such a vivd dream that I woke up terrified.

Please God that London will not be the focus for terrorist attacks in the run-up to Christmas, when there will be so many people sightseeing and shopping...........
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: