Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It Worked !

My Eureka! moment was not premature; my experiment with the timer worked, though I did eventually decide to make just the dough in the machine overnight and form and bake a dozen breadrolls out of it.
So when the young`uns woke up this morning, it was to the smell of freshly-baked bread, and it had a rapturous reception :-)
I`ve been very good and only eaten two of the rolls myself - but the day is yet young.......
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Yum! Fresh bread rolls. Have another one for me. Go on.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Haven't been hungry all day until now! :)

I love fresh baked bread. I used to bake a fresh loaf or two almost every month, but with all the events last year I haven't baked any in awhile. Maybe for Nativity (I am 'old' calendar)...

Sorry, don't know too much about bread makers though since I bake it the old fashioned way.

Good luck on your bread making.

Mimi said...

Whohoooo.