Monday, May 09, 2005

Election Blues

Regular readers may have wondered why I haven`t written much last week.
The answer is simple :-
Terminal depression at the stupidity of the great British public in electing the unctuous Tony Blair for a third term.
Anyone would have been better than the consummate showman that we have now.
Shakes head sadly and reaches for another cup of tea and bar of chocolate......
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Matt said...

At least you have a good monarch. Doesn't she have veto powerover her government? If so, nothing too daft can happen. She seems to have a good head on her sholders and to genuinely love her subjects.

Matt said...

No trial by jury? Really? And you are not in civil war? I do not understand. This might be easy for me to say since I am one ocean and one continent away from Great Britain, but are you still English? What is going on over there. Do you have guns?