I hate spam.
I have Norton internet security suite, which provides an efficient anti-spam tool once you have "taught" it what sort of messages you regard as spam.
I always just "check" the headlines of the Spam folder as very occasionally real messages can be erroneously categorised a sspam. and I found this classic one.........
Bear in mind I subscribe to a lot of ecclesiastically-orientated mailing lists, obviously whence my email address has been targeted.
The heading is
From: "Leslie Finn" <Uetrcqy@bbs-la.com>
To: "Simon.jones23" <simon.jones23@ntlworld.com>
Subject: ecumenical Calcium Citrate-Vitamin D3
Date: 16 May 2005 01:47
It was only an advert for cheap pharmacy drugs, but it was the heading of ecumenical calcium citrate that cracked me up :-)
They obviously don`t know what many Orthodox feel about ecumenism, LOL.
Have any of you had this one ?
1 comment:
Tee hee. Ecumenical calcium. What on earth is that?
I got an email in Cyrillic the other day, I was so excited because I can sort of read Russian (as long as they use all words from a first year class) and then I realized it was SPAM.
Clever spammers, grrr.
Post a Comment