An unkempt but magnificent hedge alongside a paddock...
And in close-up :-)
A glimpse through a gap in the hedge.
The water is not a stream, just water-sodden paddock !
I just liked the shape of the tree!
Seagulls on the pond, hoping to steal bread from the ducks......
Autumn foliage. I have no idea what the tree is, to produce such ephemera.
I believe this to be a Rowan, complete with a great display of berries.
And this tree, almost bare of leaves now.
5 comments:
I love these photos! Each one gives off such a feeling of peace.
how lovely!!! Autumn and sunshine are such a beautiful combination...
Dear Sian,
Thank you so much for the book. I didn;t realise I had won it so was totally astonished when I opened the package just now and found it. I never win anything! *grins* I look forward to reading it and sharing my opinions with you.
Bless you!
MaryR
Mary,
I am so glad the parcel was a nice surprise! I hope you enjoy it. The author has a website too.
That is a magnificent rowan!
Post a Comment