The Dog of Doom relaxing in front of the fire :-)
Taken at the seafront on Monday.
Yes, we do have a tarmac beach.
Don't ask .....
The landmass you can see in the distance just below the rain clouds is the coast of Somerset !
We stood for ages, watching the waves crash on to the beach.
It was a very blustery day.
These last two pictures were taken today, when I was walking the Dog of Doom...the sheep were grazing tranquilly.
The view across fields and sand dunes, and across the bay to the next town is so pretty.....






2 comments:
Such lovely photos giving me a wonderful taste of the beauty of your area - not unlike where I live although I am not near to the sea - about 20 miles away. Your dog is just fabulous and very special X
You are blessed to live in such beautiful country!
Post a Comment