A reading fanatic's Book Blog!
On the first try I got James Joyce...not so bad. 2nd try(with a different blog post) I got Dan Brown - yuck.It was still fun.
Here is a title I found on Amazon:The Best of H. P. Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the MacabreWell, I have never been scared because of anything you ever wrote!Mine said I write like a certain Cory Doctorow who writes for 12 to 15 year olds...Oh well.
My oldest loves HP Lovecraft - very gothic and gory, but well written.
How funny :) I hope that doesn't mean your writing is horrid- hehe. Just kidding!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
On the first try I got James Joyce...not so bad. 2nd try(with a different blog post) I got Dan Brown - yuck.
It was still fun.
Here is a title I found on Amazon:
The Best of H. P. Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the Macabre
Well, I have never been scared because of anything you ever wrote!
Mine said I write like a certain Cory Doctorow who writes for 12 to 15 year olds...Oh well.
My oldest loves HP Lovecraft - very gothic and gory, but well written.
How funny :) I hope that doesn't mean your writing is horrid- hehe. Just kidding!
Post a Comment