A reading fanatic's Book Blog!
Happy Birthday to your little girl!
many years! what a beautiful picture of her! ***and the bread looks so lovely!***Love the photos of your gardens and near your house pictures! I too love the beauty of flowers and flowering trees!
Very fun to get a peek at the birthday girl, cake and delicious-looking bread. Nice braiding!!!I also read your post above, about your shoulder. May healing come quickly...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your little girl!
many years! what a beautiful picture of her!
***
and the bread looks so lovely!
***
Love the photos of your gardens and near your house pictures! I too love the beauty of flowers and flowering trees!
Very fun to get a peek at the birthday girl, cake and delicious-looking bread. Nice braiding!!!
I also read your post above, about your shoulder. May healing come quickly...
Post a Comment