Our clocks went forward on Sunday as we started Daylight Savings. Since then, the weather has been really cold and very, very wet.
I'm not really complaining, though - three inches of snow fell across Scotland last night, with temperatures dropping to -5 degrees C / 23 degrees F. That makes our current 4 C / 39 F positively tropical in comparison..... but we do have heavy rain and sleet forecast for us tomorrow.
I am only wearing two sweaters, so I am about to go upstairs to put on my thick wool cardigan and get a blanket to put across my legs, as the area where the computer is located has both the best view and the coldest temperatures in the living-room :-)
5 comments:
hope it warms up for you soon!
no problem RE: The Akathist. I know how busy this week etc is. no pressure at all, okay?
My love to you!!
Stay warm, and have a wonderful Holy Week.
Love to you!
It's snowing in Edinburgh as I type.
May you have a blessed Holy Week...
Hopefully the weather will be nicer for Pascha!
Blessed Holy Week and Pashca, Elizabeth!
In Christ, Janelle
Post a Comment