Have you ever had a day where you suddenly realise, in a moment of heart-stopping, blinding clarity, exactly how special and incredible your spouse is ?
It happened to me yesterday :-)
We were chatting about nothing in particular, as you do when you've been married a fair while with kids, LOL, when suddenly the conversation took a much deeper, more serious level, with no conscious intent, no warning, even.
We talked about lots of things, uninterrupted - which is a miracle in its own right!- for about an hour and a half, and it brought home to me just how special, precious, unique and lovable my husband is, and just why I fell in love and continue to love him .
Not to mention how much I take him for granted, sometimes...... which is probably a topic for Confession.
But my heart was filled with joy, and continues to be so, that this man is my husband. "My cup runneth over........"
4 comments:
Yes. I had one of those moments last week and just cried, and still cry. He's so wonderful! And I'm so undeserving. Lord, have mercy!
Indeed, I have those moments as well, and share Anastasia's overwhelming thought that I am so undeserving.
what a lovely blessing for you.
Nodding my head in understanding and agreement.
Post a Comment