Not me, of course, but my dearest first-born, the wonderful and irrepressible DoomHamster.
She has been a delight and a blessing to me since the day she was born, and needless to say, I love her very much.
We had a family party for her yesterday, and she has gone to stay overnight at my mum`s with DD2 before coming back today to see friends and other family members.
Have a great day DH, and God grant you MANY YEARS !!!!!!
5 comments:
Many, many years DH!
Happy Birthday and Many years to your dd.
What Ian said.
Also took the liberty of clicking on the link to DH's site, and I see she's training to be a legal secretary. Having been a secretary for 40 years now, I am thrilled beyond description to see that someone of a *much* younger generation is going into my profession -- a profession, I might add, that brought me much knowledge and a *lot* of fun. Best of luck to you, DH!
Happy, Happy Birthday! Many Years!
A belated wish of Many Years the Hamster of Doom.
Post a Comment