After dropping D3 off to drama class this morning, I decided to fill the intervening hour before the class ended with a quick walk up to town to buy more toothpaste.
I cannot get on with Colgate ...yuck.
It was off to the chemist`s to buy good old Arm and Hammer fizzy paste. :-)
DD4 was happy in her pushchair for a change, and she wanted to know where the moon was. Even if the moon had been out, she couldn`t have seen it because of heavy cloud cover, and I tried to explain this in simple terms.
A man walked by, and said loudly whilst looking at us "Answer me this question...how can you get a job when the house has already been built?" . He swept past at speed without waiting for an answer.
I looked a little taken aback, and just laughed , thinking maybe he was using a hands-free kit on his mobile phone, and was actually talking to someone else, but the rest of the time we kept him in sight and earshot, and he never said a single word more.
I would love to know the answer to his question, and why he asked it in the first place.......
No comments:
Post a Comment