Thursday, November 14, 2013

Statistics

Last month, I had 5,059 page views on this blog.  I am thrilled and delighted beyond measure.

To each and very one of my readers, I want to say a heartfelt "Thank You!".

As you can see from the NaNoWriMo  meter in the right sidebar, I am again doing the infamous month long marathon of writing a 50,000 word novel in November. I am on target as I have today reached the 25,000 word mark; I may not be able to post as many book reviews this month as I would do normally, as this year's historically based topic needs a lot of research - so when I am not writing, I am researching rather than reading for pleasure :-(

Normal service and plentiful book reviews should start appearing towards the end of the month.........


Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: