Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Safely Home

 Thank you all for your prayers; I am safely back home after my operation - the fourth since the middle of March.

It was initially extremely painful, but I am reasonable comfortable today as long as I rest regularly and for good periods of time.

I am now officially categorised as difficult to intubate after two successive operations; to read about my latest escapade, wander over to my MiscellaneousMumblings blog entry .
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Hugs; this is not easy; love to you... lighting a candle...

Athanasia said...

Elizabeth, I am glad you are resting well and comfortably - on your way to a full recovery. Be careful not to overdo.

My husband is difficult to intubate also. He wears a medical alert bracelet to alert emergency personnel to that fact.

Lord have mercy upon Thy handmaiden, Elizabeth, for continued healing and return to full health.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I do find the restrictions on my activity irksome, but I am trying my hardest to be sensible in order to recover more quickly..........

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Athanasia, a medic-alert bracelet is a very good idea indeed. The Consultant Anaesthetist was talking about the possibility of waking me up and doing a wide-awake intubation if the procedure proved to be any more difficult than it was.
It was not a thought which appealed to me,I must admit.....