Sunday, February 26, 2012

Forgiveness Sunday

Dear friends and readers, as today is Eastern Orthodox Forgiveness Sunday, the day before our Great Lent starts,  may I ask forgiveness of each and every one of you if I have said or done anything to cause you offence or distress in any way......
God grant us all a blessed and spiritually profitable Lent !






Kontakion in the sixth Tone for this day:


Master, Teacher of wisdom,


Bestower of virtue,

You teach the thoughtless and protect the poor:

Strengthen and enlighten my heart.

Word of the Father,

Let me not restrain my mouth from crying to you:

Have mercy on me, a transgressor,

O merciful Lord!
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

B. Joanna said...

Forgive me, a sinner.

God forgives.

Hugs, your sister
B. Joanna


(New blog addy:
http://thebabushkahandmaid.blogspot.com/)

Ian Climacus said...

God forgives.
Please accept my request for forgivness where I have offended or hurt you.

DebD said...

God forgives and I forgive. Forgive me, my sister.