Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Latine Loquor

I speak Latin !

Or at least I hope to do so rather better in the future :-)

 I have been given special permission to join in the Latin study group of a local organisation which provides adult education to  senior citizens. Although I am technically well outside the age remit of their official guidelines, being too young (!),  the Latin tutor has said I am welcome to join them. I will be able to make it to all the weekly sessions held in the morning but not the afternoon ones, as I need to pick up DD4 from school midway through the afternoon class.

It will be much more fun studying as part of a group rather than ploughing on alone with no-one to practice with, or correct any major blunders :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: