Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pascha Approaches !

I am so excited that Pascha is nearly here !

We will not be able to get to Church tonight  but we will be there tomorrow for Agape Vespers and the Parish Feast, and my spiritual Father has said we can make our Paschal Communion after Vespers.
DD4's Godmother will be there too, which is an added extra blessing :-)

Wishing everyone a joyous and Blessed Feast of Feasts, in case I am not able to post tomorrow....
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Kiernan said...

I'm a bit early, but...

Christ is Risen!

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

He is Risen indeed !

DebD said...

the joy of the feast! We're making our preparations now, but I'm so tired...I hope I can make it through.

elizabeth said...

Christ is Risen!!!

Michelle M. said...

Christ is Risen! A blessed Bright Week to you and your family!