Friday, March 18, 2011

Walking Through The Woods


Especially for Ian and Meg ! 
Waiting for this year's lambs to be born and I will try and get photos for you both !


The woods are lovely at the moment; they will be stunning in a few weeks when all the trees are in leaf......







I love all the little paths......



and the sun dappling the ground.


DD3 and Basil love them too.




Catkins !


Coming out of the woods, and looking at the colours.....

                                                                 

                                                       and the view is wonderful !
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

How beautiful! I wish I could be there right now!

Mimi said...

So beautiful!

DebD said...

oh I want to go on a walk with you... it all looks so lovely.

Jane G Meyer said...

Just beautiful. Wish I could have joined you on that sweet and fresh air-filled adventure!